Staying Safe during Covid
I AM OPEN AND TAKING BOOKINGS FOR STUDIO, OUTDOOR AND AT HOME SESSIONS
As we all start to get used to our new normal I’m taking extra care to ensure your photography experience is safe.
FROM 19th JULY: Face Coverings are now no longer compulsory. Because I work with one household at a time and the Studio is fully cleaned and ventilated after each appointment I am happy for my clients to make their own choice about the wearing of face coverings in the Studio.
Here are the changes you will continue to see during your Photography Experience:
- Outdoor Sessions available at no additional cost for anyone who would prefer to be outside for their shoot.
- Social Distancing of 2m where possible and I’ll no longer greet you with my usual handshake.
- Changes to my diary to allow more time in between appointments for cleaning and ensure no client crossover.
- Please contact me to rearrange your session if you feel unwell or have any symptoms.
- All price lists and documents sent digitally rather than printed.
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the Studio.
- Full cleaning of the Studio and facilities after each appointment.
- Designated areas for coats and bags within the studio.
- Contactless payment options.
- Online viewings available via Zoom.
- Dedicated appointments for order collections.
I am now taking bookings for Studio, Outdoor and At Home sessions. I am also now booking Weddings and events.
If you’re ready to make a booking you can book online now:
I’d love to have a chat about your next photography session, you can get in touch on 07377074247 or via the form below: