As we all start to get used to our new normal I’m taking extra care to ensure the Studio is safe and able to stay open.
I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make sure all the necessary procedures are in place to protect my customers and myself.
Here are the changes you will now see during your Photography Experience:
- Outdoor Sessions available at no additional cost for anyone who would prefer to be outside for their shoot.
- Face Coverings to be worn by myself and customers (except when having your photograph taken!).
- Social Distancing of 2m where possible and I’ll no longer greet you with my usual handshake.
- Changes to my diary to allow more time in between appointments for cleaning and ensure no client crossover.
- Please contact me to rearrange your session if you feel unwell or have any symptoms.
- All price lists and documents sent digitally rather than printed.
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the Studio.
- Full cleaning of the Studio and facilities after each appointment.
- Designated areas for coats and bags within the studio.
- Contactless payment options.
- Online viewings available via Zoom.
- Dedicated appointments for order collections.
I’m looking forward to seeing all my customers again and am now taking bookings for Studio and Outdoor sessions.
If you’re ready to make a booking you can book online now:
I’d love to have a chat about your next photography session, you can get in touch on 07377074247 or via the form below: