Maternity & Newborn Package
Maternity and Newborn sessions go hand in hand and it’s wonderful to capture your journey from Bump to Baby.
I’ve put together a lovely package for new parents which includes both sessions with one beautifully mounted photograph from each.
This is perfect as a gift or you can book it as a treat for yourself!
What will be included?
Enjoy a maternity session for you and your partner, as well as siblings-to-be, in my professional Studio around 30 to 35 weeks.
Once your baby arrives we’ll meet again for a Newborn session when little one is around 1 to 3 weeks old.
You can choose to return to the Studio for your Newborn Session or have the photographs taken in your own home.
Beautifully Mounted Prints
Here’s an example of the professionally mounted 10inch prints you will receive included in your Maternity & Newborn package. You can choose your favourite from each session and you will also receive the digital copy of each image so you can make more copies for family and friends.
Of course you may want to choose more photographs than just these two and you will have the opportunity at your viewing appointment.
All digital images are professionally edited and
delivered as high resolution digital files with print licence.
You will also receive a personalised mobile gallery App.
Upgrade to include 15 Digital Images (mix and match from the two sessions) £150
Upgrade to include All (approx 50) Digital Images from both sessions £350
You can add professional prints to your package from £14 each and made to measure collages from £160.
This offer is available to buy online. You will receive a printable Gift Certificate which can be redeemed when booking your sessions online.
Any Questions? Feel Free To Get In Touch:
Here are the terms and conditions for the offer:
- Your payment of £150 is due at the time of purchasing the offer.
- Your payment is non refundable should you choose not to complete the sessions.
- One 10inch printed photograph and corresponding digital file will be included from each session.
- You will receive your inclusive images after both sessions are completed.
- The photographs from both sessions will be viewed altogether after the Newborn session is completed.
- If you would like to order any additional photographs from the sessions you would need to do so at the viewing appointment. Photographs not ordered at that time will not be kept.